Reuse and Repair Fair
Wednesday, March 29th
12:00pm-7:00pm, Ping Recreation Center
Patagonia’s Worn Wear team and ReUse Industries “fixers” will work with attendees to demonstrate and assist with clothing repairs and tailoring.
– Rebike Program sale by Ohio University’s Office of Sustainability and Moving and Surplus.
– Bicycle Registration through the Ohio University Police Department
– Challenge Course by Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits
-Pre-move out clothing donation station:
Bring unwanted clothing items to be donated to ReUse Industries, a non-profit working towards zero waste goals in the region.
– Upcycled clothing display by Ohio University Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development Program and ReUse Industries
– Bike repair advice and demos by Athens Bicycle
– Compost Facility tours
– And much more!